In The Blink Of An Eye
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Jumping on the Bandwagon
So, I have a bunch of friends that have all started blogs. It's actually pretty cool to see the posts and keep up with them a little better. So, now It's my turn. Check back for updates!
1 comment:
Borens
said...
Glad to have you on the blogosphere.
July 31, 2008 at 10:56 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In The Blink Of An Eye
If I give the very best of me
That becomes my legacy
So tell me what am I waiting for?
What am I waiting for?
And though I'm living a good life
Can my life be something great?
I have to answer the question
Before it's too late
In a blink of an eye that is when
I'll be closer to you than I've ever been
Time will fly, but until then
I'll embrace every moment I'm given
About Me
sweaver686
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
▼
2008
(8)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
▼
May
(1)
Jumping on the Bandwagon
1 comment:
Glad to have you on the blogosphere.
Post a Comment