In The Blink Of An Eye
Friday, October 3, 2008
St George trip
We took a really fun trip to St. George this past weekend with my family. We rented a house with a pool and did some 4 wheeling, mountain biking, and went to Bryce Canyon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In The Blink Of An Eye
If I give the very best of me
That becomes my legacy
So tell me what am I waiting for?
What am I waiting for?
And though I'm living a good life
Can my life be something great?
I have to answer the question
Before it's too late
In a blink of an eye that is when
I'll be closer to you than I've ever been
Time will fly, but until then
I'll embrace every moment I'm given
About Me
sweaver686
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
▼
2008
(8)
▼
October
(1)
St George trip
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment