Monday, August 24, 2009
We left Stebbins this morning where I had a record day on Saturday when I did 36 eye exams in one day. I was pretty worn out after that. We are now in St. Michaels staying in the old school. We are set up in the gym. We will just sleep on matresses on the floor in some of the old classrooms. I rode in the back of a pickup truck between Stebbins and St. Michaels this morning with all our gear. It's August, but it was still really cold. It was also raining a little which didn't help. It was a nice ride though with part of it along the coast of Norton Sound. On Wednesday we will head to our last village, Unalakleet for two days then I will head back to civilization.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ALRIGHT, STEVE. I THINK IT'S TIME TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG.
Post a Comment